The CONTI Organization is a real estate investment and asset management company founded in 2008, which specializes in value-added multifamily investments in Dallas / Fort-Worth. We acquire cash flow producing multifamily properties and then improve those properties to maximize their value and performance.
The CONTI Mission
To be the leading owner and operator of multifamily housing in Texas while benefiting the lives of our residents, our investors, our team, and every individual that touches our business.
- Vertically integrated – from acquisition to renovations, to property management
- Comprised of a solid team with over 100 years of professional experience
- 10+ years’ experience in 1 market – Dallas-Fort Worth
- Stringent acquisition process – approximately 40 properties screened for each one closed
- Over 9,400 units acquired and $200M+ in equity deployed
CONTI Income Fund II LP
CONTI is raising $75M to continue its successful strategy of acquiring value-added multifamily properties in Texas.
Benefits of CONTI Income Funds
- Day 1 cash flow generation with monthly distributions
- Diversification across multiple cash producing assets
- Priority allocation to new opportunities
- Option to increase your investment position
- Partnership tax documents delivered by approximately 3/15 each year
- Comprehensive, transparent reporting
How We Add Value
- Property Operations – Hands-on management that cares, bringing rents to market, lease expiration management, optimizing other income
- External Renovations – Rebranding/new signage, exterior painting, upgrading leasing office, adding amenities (fitness center, pool area, landscaping), parking lot
- Internal Renovations – Unit upgrades, interior paint, new appliances, water conservation, ceiling fans, flooring